Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synvisc IAtc.

5/22/2012 11:24:50 AM

Reviewer: barb60, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have had the 3 shot sinvisc before,it worked great. i just had the sinvisc one shot, my knee is swollen and painful. it has only been 4 days , but i'm hoping it feels better soon.

5/18/2012 12:47:39 AM

Reviewer: sparky1doug, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had injections in both knees for 5 years. It has been very effective and has enabled me to continue working construction (at a slower pace). I coach baseball as well, while I'm not as active I'm still out there.

4/22/2012 4:51:32 PM

Reviewer: lo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
These shots made my knee pain worse. The knee immediately swelled. It has been about three months and I am in worse pain than I was.

4/21/2012 5:16:55 PM

Reviewer: sunnlady, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
50yo female. 6 month post op left medial and lateral tear.. is injection I felt a difference.. very happy with the ist injection. will use afer heal form post op same on rt knee.. when appropriate.. am a nurse and on feet 14 hours

4/10/2012 2:28:15 PM

Reviewer: Pilotwifesan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had the Synvisc One injection on a Friday, 11 days ago around 10:30am, by 2:00am I was miserable, my knee was (is) HUGE & I couldn't bend or straighten it. Sunday morning my husband all but had to carry me to the car & take me to the ER. They gave me pain meds for the pain & I followed up Monday with surgeon, he aspirated my knee & sent me on my way. Today I am also experienc ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice