Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synvisc intra-articular.

11/19/2011 1:08:00 AM

Reviewer: Fran, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    my leg has been swollen since i got my shots back April 2011.

10/21/2011 2:16:05 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    severe pain on injection; had to ask Dr. to stop 1/3 way thru. 4 days later, knee not better and now both legs are stiff upon standing. Took this to get back exercising; now am sitting more than ever because of discomfort.

8/25/2011 4:37:37 PM

Reviewer: ctownsend6, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was having terrible knee pain at night. After my very first injection the pain subsided completely. I know I will still need knee replacement surgery but this injection pushes it off into the future. Almost a month after my last injection and my knee still feels great...! Most of all I can sleep at night.

8/15/2011 2:57:48 PM

Reviewer: Julietedan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had two injections so far. The medicine has reduced my pain. Lsst week,I took my regular blood test and found out that my white cell count was low. I don't know if this is a side effect of this drug. Tomorrow, I am going for my last shot and I will inquire.

7/25/2011 9:30:34 AM

Reviewer: Benly, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Ever since I had the injections, I’ve had severe pain off and on, sometimes for hours. My knee is now always tender where my tendons and ligaments fasten. Before the shots, I had a pinch that would happen on the inside of my knee as I took each step. After the first shot swelling of the lower leg started. Within a few days of the second shot, my whole knee was sore. After the third shot, I st ... Show Full Comment