Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levsin oral.

7/29/2011 2:29:20 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I first got diagnosed with IBS back in 1997, the doctor gave me Levsin. All it did was make me drowsy and cause me to lose my appetite and I'm pretty sure it made my condition worse at the time. They then switched me to Donnatal and it was the same, so I no longer take anything for it and my attacks are less frequent. I just avoid the foods that make me sick.

2/7/2011 8:03:09 PM

Reviewer: boatin, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Irritable Colon
8/19/2010 10:33:24 AM

Reviewer: ss, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Irritable Colon
6/15/2010 1:50:07 PM

Reviewer: Buddha, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Levsin(Hyoscyamine)for 14 yrs now and it has always been hit and miss. I will even double up on the pills at certain times, still hit and miss. Still have to live on Immodium tablets just so I can work every day. No side effects and sometimes not even sure if it's working or I'm having a good day. Am now unable to locate it, several pharmacies that I use say they can n ... Show Full Comment

2/21/2010 3:53:33 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
So i have IBS and will get really sick if i eat too much fat. I pretty much was just eating rice and bread and veggies when the doctor told me about this. I call them magic pills. It is very important for me at least that you take them BEFORE (or with food, or even a bit after, but not too much at all) you eat. It makes a huge diffrence, it can PREVENT the spasms. After finding these I could e ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture