Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levsin oral.

9/25/2013 8:15:14 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
had bad,bad stomach ache,Dr.prescribed this and after 2 nights of awful nightmares and sleepless 2 nights I give up.

1/24/2013 10:58:59 AM

Reviewer: mystic5001, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Does not relieve the severe cramping from IBS-C quick enough. Usually have to pair this with 2 to 4 mgs Xanax and at least 2 Tylenol when I have the IBS attacks.

2/3/2012 10:59:11 AM

Reviewer: MLD25, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It made my mouth a little dry, but it took away my stomach discomfort within 1-2 minutes of taking it.

8/30/2011 7:54:45 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
Have taken Hyomax (sp) for several years and it has worked well. Usually one dose of two pills under the tongue and I'm done. Have doubled the dose on occasion when needed. I chew gum afterwards and the drug works quickly. My attacks usually occur when I get overheated but I've never noticed any side effects.

7/29/2011 2:29:20 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I first got diagnosed with IBS back in 1997, the doctor gave me Levsin. All it did was make me drowsy and cause me to lose my appetite and I'm pretty sure it made my condition worse at the time. They then switched me to Donnatal and it was the same, so I no longer take anything for it and my attacks are less frequent. I just avoid the foods that make me sick.