Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of venlafaxine Oral.

10/23/2008 10:42:46 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
THIS MED S WONDERFUL FOR ANXIETY. IM STILL N IT BUT IM SCARED TO STOP TAKING IT CASUE ITS DONE MIRACLES FOR ME.

10/9/2008 4:16:58 PM

Reviewer: Carolyn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I`m got to tell you I like this drug. I have my energy back,no more racing thoughts,no more feelings of uselessness,no more anxiety.I`m going through menopause now and have had problems with depression all my life. This drug is a god-send for me. THe side affects are pretty rough but for me it works and my husband noticed it right away,the worry wrinkle on forehead has all but disappeared.

9/28/2008 12:11:53 PM

Reviewer: Carole Lynn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was initally prescribed Effexor going from 37.5 eventually up to 150. Because of the cost, I quit.....DR then gave me a script for Venlafaxine but I find I'm not as alert as I was on Effexor and I tend to nap in the afternoons now, where I didn't before.

9/24/2008 9:32:39 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed Effexor in October, 2004, as treatment for depression. Began on 37.5 and gradually increased to 150 mg of extended release daily. It has been a major factor in improving my quality of life; experienced some sleepiness initially but that has diminished. I could tell a difference within a week of having started even the lowest dose. Missed two doses due to a stomach virus at ... Show Full Comment

9/18/2008 11:24:00 PM

Reviewer: belllady, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
As a child/teenager I was always depressed. I felt panicked at school like I was going to do/say something wrong & get in trouble. At 38,although I had made it to a supervising position, I still doubted everything I did. I overworked because I never thought I was doing good enough until I finally became so exhausted and lost contact with reality. Hospitalized for 3 weeks I was tried on severa ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.