Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of venlafaxine Oral.

7/22/2015 3:45:45 PM

Reviewer: PHUMM, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for approximately 18 months. I started taking because of seasonal depression and am the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I have picked up 35 lbs while taking this drug. When I initially starting taking this, I took it in the morning and it made me VERY tired. I switched to taking it right before bed and that worked out well for me. I have experience a serious ... Show Full Comment

7/13/2015 7:43:53 PM

Reviewer: Baywitch, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The doctor put me on venlafaxine to replace my cymbalta (which I loved but very expensive even with insurance). It did not work as well as Cymbalta. He increased mg. it made everything worse as I was as taking nortripline and clonazepam. It was also getting to expensive to go to him. So I started removing myself off venfaxine. Reducing dosage very slowly. I did nave some withdrawals but nothing ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2015 12:01:58 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
6/11/2015 12:30:29 PM

Reviewer: diabetic, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Initially this drug seemed to work but It got to the point that I could not sleep at night. I then loss my appetite and had to force myself to eat. This was dangerous for me because I am a diabetic. Sometimes I would go all day without eating.

4/21/2015 1:51:11 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)