Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Metrogel Top.

9/13/2008 2:49:01 PM

Reviewer: eire923, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
In my 30's I was suddenly facing acne-like facial breakouts along with facial redness. I was perplexed and thought I was dealing with a make-up allergy! Even my doctor diagnosed me with adult acne and gave me an oral antibiotic. One day a friend asked me if I had Rosacea--I had never heard of it. I went to my doctor with this information and was prescribed Metrogel/or Metrocream, coupled ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2008 12:42:37 PM

Reviewer: piratedig67, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
if you have roscea stay out of the sun

5/8/2008 6:41:09 PM

Reviewer: Beautiful, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from rosacea for almost 30 years. I felt I looked awful and had to cover my skin with thick makeup. I was finally given this by a new dermatologist (in addition to an oral antibiotic for the first 60 days). I used this at night (and use Finacea in the morning). I have seen a 95% improvement in my skin after about 2 1/2 to 3 months. I am now comofrtable going makeup-free and still f ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2008 11:42:25 PM

Reviewer: belinda, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After being misdiagnosed for 7 years, I had almost given up hope. But Metro Gel has changed my lifr. I used to have to wear a lot of makeup and you could still see the redness, today I went to work with no makeup on and I was so pleased no one noticed or remarked about my face being red for the first time in years.

2/15/2008 2:26:11 AM

Reviewer: ?, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I find that the metrogel tends to pill or peel off my skin especially when I apply moisturizer or sun block lotion/cream. Also, Medco mail pharmacy does not recommend it and I have to pay considerably more for it than other treatments they prefer...but they wont tell me what those treatments are.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.