Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Metrogel Top.

5/8/2008 6:41:09 PM

Reviewer: Beautiful, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from rosacea for almost 30 years. I felt I looked awful and had to cover my skin with thick makeup. I was finally given this by a new dermatologist (in addition to an oral antibiotic for the first 60 days). I used this at night (and use Finacea in the morning). I have seen a 95% improvement in my skin after about 2 1/2 to 3 months. I am now comofrtable going makeup-free and still f ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2008 11:42:25 PM

Reviewer: belinda, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After being misdiagnosed for 7 years, I had almost given up hope. But Metro Gel has changed my lifr. I used to have to wear a lot of makeup and you could still see the redness, today I went to work with no makeup on and I was so pleased no one noticed or remarked about my face being red for the first time in years.

2/15/2008 2:26:11 AM

Reviewer: ?, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I find that the metrogel tends to pill or peel off my skin especially when I apply moisturizer or sun block lotion/cream. Also, Medco mail pharmacy does not recommend it and I have to pay considerably more for it than other treatments they prefer...but they wont tell me what those treatments are.

12/30/2007 12:48:33 PM

Reviewer: Marge, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I developed rosacea about one year ago. My dermatologist started me w/ using the Metrogel daily at night time & with time my face lokkd like me again. I am very pleased w/ the results I received by using Metrogel.

12/21/2007 11:26:34 AM

Reviewer: debzjar, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
At first I wasn't using this medication consistantly but I have been for the past year and what a big difference! My face isn't dry and I haven't had any breakouts for a long time.