Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Effexor XR Oral.

11/8/2007 11:41:03 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
As soon as the dose was perfected for me I was like I was before depression. I had taken other medications for depression, none worked for me like Effexor.

11/7/2007 7:53:48 PM

Reviewer: Kp, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this medication about 4 months ago. I seem to be having many opposite side effects than what others have posted. I have lost weight since beginning the medication and I can't sleep. I have started taking Ambien in order to get to sleep. Effexor has really helped me. I no longer feel "edgy" and I do not snap at my husband and child anymore. I am a much happier person to ... Show Full Comment

11/7/2007 5:43:17 PM

Reviewer: ash914ann, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
dont just stop this medication. it caused me a lot of tingling and numbness. it sucks when i miss more than 2 days.

11/7/2007 2:52:36 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
11/7/2007 12:20:07 PM

Reviewer: dragon_fly1*, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After suffering with clinical depression and trying a myriad of different treatments (drug and psychotherapy) for over 20 years, I had all but given up hope of ever living a normal life. My primary physician recommended EffexorXR about four years ago, and it has been, literally, a life saver! I still have infrequent bouts of the "blues" but nothing like the crushing despair that I had ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.