Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Effexor XR Oral.

10/7/2007 8:50:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it brought me out of a depression but it made me borderline manic. I was acting uncharacteristic and had a bad gagging reflex even when i would swallow water. also, i was unable to climax sexually for the entire time I was on the medication.

10/7/2007 11:45:15 AM

Reviewer: sandra, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
it works well with my depression but doesnt work well with other pain meds such as nsaids and ibfofen

10/6/2007 11:32:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has worked for me well,but i have noticed my bowl habits change dramaticly.I use ctrucel regulary.Any sugestions it has improved my life i dont want to stop taking it.

10/6/2007 11:12:08 PM

Reviewer: Nikkinana, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on EffexorXR for about six mos now. I can tell that the drug is working because I dont get as angry at work about every little thing anymore. I have this, dont care attitude now. I have had to go more than 24 hrs without it because of the cost and it was very uncomfortable. I have tried other antidepressants and never experienced anything like this. I got extreme nausea, upset stomach, ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2007 1:01:46 PM

Reviewer: cpnala, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Effexor XR for 3 months and I am feeling so much better! Instead of sitting around my house, I am redecorating and getting things done. I am a new person. I was previously on Prozac with minimal effects I reconmend this to anyone who needs it.