Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P oral.

4/18/2016 7:17:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am using MWLC diet plan and taking Adipex P. I have consistantly gained 7 pounds in 6 weeks. I am always bloated. I am going to stop this drug. At first, somewhat suppressed my appetite but Idk why I am gaining weight.

12/24/2015 3:03:48 AM

Reviewer: Karebehr87, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have mixed feelings about this drug. I had energy but a bit to much energy, I wanted to go go go and not stop, I would start one household project, in the middle of it get side tracked with another, then again with another, I wanted to do EVERYTHING at once, not quite a bad thing but my mind would not slow down for HOURS and I would sweat profusely!!! I mean pour sweat within just 30 mins after ... Show Full Comment

12/22/2015 3:06:50 AM

Reviewer: Limitless, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    Has anyone seen the movie "Limitless" with Bradley Cooper? My first few weeks on the pill I began to believe "I understood everything now, my life came into focus." Lost 12lbs in 3 weeks. Energy out the roof and everything just seemed possible. Slight draw back through, didn't quite read the side effects well enough. The reason I bring this up is because I started to have s ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2015 3:10:55 AM

Reviewer: fromthemomma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Dr cycles me on for 5 days and off for 2 days. It keeps your body from building up a tolerance to the medication. Take a month break every few months along with cycling on/off each week. Lost 77 lbs, kept it off during the month long breaks. I have 30 more lbs to loose, eating low carb and calorie, healthy fats and lean protein. Exercise 4 times a week.

9/22/2015 10:43:29 PM

Reviewer: W, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking adipex for 2 and a half months and have went from 316 to 283 in that time. Curve apetite, more energy downfall is the Charley horses and muscle twitches.