Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P Oral.

3/27/2015 11:53:34 PM

Reviewer: Thankful, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started this medication April 1st 2014. I have experience dry mouth and real bad sweating. I take this with topamax. This is a great medication. I weighted 542 lbs and I am down to 330 lbs. I am 35 lbs from my ideal weight. But I am 6 ft 6. Never give up on weight loss. Before this I did. I have not ate beef, sweets, soda, and cut back on my portion. I do exercise 3 times a week.

3/10/2015 5:44:00 PM

Reviewer: DJK, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Adipex for about 1 week 1/2 , I have not lost any weight, nor have I gained any weight, but my BP is staying up, not going to continue taking it.....

3/7/2015 4:02:13 PM

Reviewer: Southwest15, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
5"5 black female in the late 20's age group with no underlying health conditions. Starting weight of 220lbs and lost 37lbs in 5 months of use. I will continue the use of this medication because it works for me and keeps me from being obese like I was. I am working to get to a normal range BMI. Slightly(not a lot) faster heart beat and dry mouth are my side effects I experience.

1/24/2015 1:17:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I spent most of my life between 175-180 lbs. Over the course of 4 years I gained 30 lbs, and I exercised regularly. I only took adipex for 2 months and along with regular exercise I was quickly down to 180-185 lbs. Four years later I gained the weight back and along with diet, exercise, and adipex I was able to get back down to 180-185 lbs. I know a lot about weight loss, and outside of a medi ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2014 11:10:31 PM

Reviewer: jewelz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Adipex on 10/3/2014. My starting weight was 186 lbs. Today is December 1, 2014 and I weigh 172 lbs. I haven't exercised except for 2 times due to my busy work week. I have 50 lbs to lose. Prior to taking Adipex I exercised 6 days a week doing Zumba, UJam, BodyPump and BodyCombat and I only lost 3 pounds. I was so discouraged. I went off of the meds for 1 week because my weight ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.