Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P Oral.

2/1/2008 6:28:33 PM

Reviewer: Trouble, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
okay, so i just started on it today, and i am reading all these reviews on how ppl lost weight and how much. If I can ask, what MG are yall taking??? I am taking 37.5.

1/26/2008 11:29:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Helps curb my appetite.

1/23/2008 10:40:38 PM

Reviewer: ammisami, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i've been using adipex for 6mth and i lost 45lb when the med stop working, i fast for a day, and the next day iy worke like it did the first day. i still can take a nap in the middle of the day, and still wake up filling refreash. i go friday 01/25/08 to get some more, i hope my doc give them cause i still have another 20lb to lose, and i dont wasnt to stop now, and im almost there.

1/23/2008 2:33:47 PM

Reviewer: The Plummer, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Thus far, this has worked for me and I am very happy with the results. I have tried many ways to lose the pounds which include diet and exercise, but I guess I have carried the stubbon weight too long. I have lost 15 pounds in 3 week which averages out to 5 pounds per week and that is the most I have ever done. I am excited and pleased and I also feel very good.

1/22/2008 9:35:30 AM

Reviewer: irishjan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking this medication for 6 days so I don't have weight loss stats yet, but it feels good to not be obsessing about food all the time. I am going to Weight Watchers and have to make sure I eat all the healthy foods I am required to. I know not eating is not the answer to weight loss.This helps me with my portions and snacking. I have dry mouth and the first few days trouble s ... Show Full Comment