Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P oral.

2/17/2008 1:01:42 PM

Reviewer: KMArizona, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started adipex 5 days ago and I have already lost 7 pounds. What is great about this medication is it completley cuts my cravings for sugar, fast food, and soda. Like everyone else is saying you do need to remember to eat. Havent started working out yet. Started at 216 now I am at 209. So far no stomach ache or constipation like others have said....Will update in a month!!!

2/17/2008 9:26:52 AM

Reviewer: nae0824, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i started the Adipex in June of 2007 & is Feb 2008 i have lost over 50lbs- just by working out with dance videos & takeing meds- not chaging my habbit knowing that if i did when i was off the meds i would gain it all back i just added exerices & no soda. Thank you

2/17/2008 8:43:51 AM

Reviewer: Cinderella, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I stared adpiex about 3 weeks ago, I dont eat in the middle of the night anymore and I have to remember to eat during the day. It has curbed my appitite and I have more energy, although I have a very hard time sleeping. So now I take benydryl at night per Dr. orders. I wonder what everone else is eating. I have switched to diet squirt (from coke). I also have the runs everyday. I weighed approx 24 ... Show Full Comment

2/12/2008 10:36:13 AM

Reviewer: marilann, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hi. I've been using Adipex for almost a month. I've lost in the range of 15 pounds, I think. I return to the MD later this week to know for sure. Here's the thing: the constipation is awful! If anyone has any helpful advise about this, I'd appreciate it. I have increased water, fiber, exercise, etc. I plan to discuss this with my MD, as well. Thanks in advance for your ins ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2008 6:28:33 PM

Reviewer: Trouble, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
okay, so i just started on it today, and i am reading all these reviews on how ppl lost weight and how much. If I can ask, what MG are yall taking??? I am taking 37.5.