Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P Oral.

11/12/2007 5:26:44 PM

Reviewer: sportsfan2007, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am very impressed with adipex. I went to the gym 4 days a week with 2 hour sessions for 3 years and never lost a pound, I lost over 30 pounds with adipex in just 2 months! But now I'm addicted too. My skin stays broke out and I cant sleep. Just be sure you only take what is directed and not keep getting other doc.s to prescribe more to you and end up like me.

11/8/2007 12:36:52 AM

Reviewer: flame, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have struggled with weight for many years. Adipex has been very helpful. I lost 10 pounds this first month and feel great! I am exercising and eating healthy..with no cravings for carbs or sugars.

11/6/2007 12:28:37 PM

Reviewer: mablenkenya, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have good energy and I lost the weight

11/3/2007 2:55:22 AM

Reviewer: Girl2005, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It worked great! I lost 20 pounds my first month and a total of 35 pounds over 2 months. But now I'm addicted, and am too afraid I will gain the weight back. Make sure you are mentaly ready befor you take it!

10/26/2007 10:08:21 AM

Reviewer: Becaphipps, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had no side effects of this medication. I am a very sedentary individual because of a back injury and I knew that losing weight would help aleviate the strain. Exercise was painful, sometimes just getting out of bed was an ordeal. I lost weight with this medication without ANY exercise. Although, I do feel that if I was able to exersice my weight loss would have skyrocketed. I lost 41 p ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash