Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P Oral.

11/16/2007 4:08:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was able to lose the weight I had gained from my pregnancy. This was a very effective medication, and it gave me the energy to excercise more! I wish I could have taken it longer than 3 months!

11/15/2007 5:38:01 PM

Reviewer: PattiB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was finally able to lose weight that I was worried I'd never get rid of..I just wish you could take it longer tha 3 months!!!

11/12/2007 5:26:44 PM

Reviewer: sportsfan2007, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am very impressed with adipex. I went to the gym 4 days a week with 2 hour sessions for 3 years and never lost a pound, I lost over 30 pounds with adipex in just 2 months! But now I'm addicted too. My skin stays broke out and I cant sleep. Just be sure you only take what is directed and not keep getting other doc.s to prescribe more to you and end up like me.

11/8/2007 12:36:52 AM

Reviewer: flame, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have struggled with weight for many years. Adipex has been very helpful. I lost 10 pounds this first month and feel great! I am exercising and eating healthy..with no cravings for carbs or sugars.

11/6/2007 12:28:37 PM

Reviewer: mablenkenya, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have good energy and I lost the weight

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver