Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P oral.

12/11/2007 3:31:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overweight
    12/8/2007 7:52:38 PM

Reviewer: realtorvwatts@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 5 years into menopause, taking this med made ALL the effects of menopause disappear! I lost weight easy but even better the menopause effects stayed away until I stopped taking this med. I have talked ot other patients in my docs office regarding this and several others realized the same thing for them!! Please contact me if you too have the same experience! Realtorvwatts@aol.com. I want th ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2007 7:45:48 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have changed my eating habits with this drug and increased my water intake, but I have already lost 14 pounds and I have only taken it for 2 weeks! I am so excited. I still have at least 80 pounds to go, but I am on my way. In the beginning, I had trouble sleeping, but that went away after the first week. No jitters at all...

12/4/2007 8:48:08 PM

Reviewer: JCOOPER, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i LOST 11 POUNDS MY FIRST 2 WKS ON THIS PILL, IT SEEMS TO WORK WELL. I HAD SOME SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BUT NOT MUCH DRY MOUTH WAS A PROBLEM AT FIRST BUT IT MADE ME WANT TO DRINK WATER WHICH IS GOOD.

12/4/2007 4:50:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this medication for a week now and have lost 5 1/2 pounds in my first week. I am also in a doctor supervised weight loss program. It has completely supressed my appetite and I have to remember to eat. I have no cravings and a lot more energy. I also have trouble falling asleep at night. But so far so good!