Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P oral.

9/22/2015 10:43:29 PM

Reviewer: W, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking adipex for 2 and a half months and have went from 316 to 283 in that time. Curve apetite, more energy downfall is the Charley horses and muscle twitches.

8/31/2015 1:51:53 PM

Reviewer: Phil Shifley, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Prescribed 1/2 tablet (37.5) for obesity - have actually gained weight consistently while taking it - I do notice that my appetite is somewhat diminished using it though. Advised to increase physical activity although chronic pain makes that very difficult and at time impossible & advised to decrease intake of hot fudge sundaes which has happened. overall I would say that it is a useful medica ... Show Full Comment

7/2/2015 7:14:14 PM

Reviewer: Brownsugar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    6/25/15 Starting weight was 273 7/2/15 weight 258. I've lost 15 pounds in one week. 30 minutes of dance central a day, lots of water(no sodas or juices), eat less food. side effects are dry mouth and extreme thirst. I'm going to do this for 3 months and see if I can get my sexy back.

6/18/2015 10:42:20 PM

Reviewer: Dot, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Aside from pretty severe dry mouth all the time, I've had no side effects: it just makes me "not hungry." In the 2 & 1/2 months I've been taking it, I have lost fifteen pounds with consistent outdoor exercise. I have only fifteen more pounds to go. Hopefully, I'll have taken care of that by the end of the summer!

3/27/2015 11:53:34 PM

Reviewer: Thankful, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I started this medication April 1st 2014. I have experience dry mouth and real bad sweating. I take this with topamax. This is a great medication. I weighted 542 lbs and I am down to 330 lbs. I am 35 lbs from my ideal weight. But I am 6 ft 6. Never give up on weight loss. Before this I did. I have not ate beef, sweets, soda, and cut back on my portion. I do exercise 3 times a week.