Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P oral.

11/6/2007 12:28:37 PM

Reviewer: mablenkenya, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have good energy and I lost the weight

11/3/2007 2:55:22 AM

Reviewer: Girl2005, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It worked great! I lost 20 pounds my first month and a total of 35 pounds over 2 months. But now I'm addicted, and am too afraid I will gain the weight back. Make sure you are mentaly ready befor you take it!

10/26/2007 10:08:21 AM

Reviewer: Becaphipps, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had no side effects of this medication. I am a very sedentary individual because of a back injury and I knew that losing weight would help aleviate the strain. Exercise was painful, sometimes just getting out of bed was an ordeal. I lost weight with this medication without ANY exercise. Although, I do feel that if I was able to exersice my weight loss would have skyrocketed. I lost 41 p ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2007 8:04:30 PM

Reviewer: vcm21, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I would recommend this drug to everyone who has been struggling with weight loss. I lost 50 lbs in 4 months with calorie counting and exercise 5 times a week. I have kept it off for 2 years. I still have to work out and watch my eating habits. I have struggled with being overweight for my whole life. It some crazy side effects sometimes but it is worth it.

10/25/2007 2:03:54 PM

Reviewer: lsexton, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I lost 30 pounds the first month!!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture