Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of adipex-p oral.

2/17/2008 8:43:51 AM

Reviewer: Cinderella, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I stared adpiex about 3 weeks ago, I dont eat in the middle of the night anymore and I have to remember to eat during the day. It has curbed my appitite and I have more energy, although I have a very hard time sleeping. So now I take benydryl at night per Dr. orders. I wonder what everone else is eating. I have switched to diet squirt (from coke). I also have the runs everyday. I weighed approx 24 ... Show Full Comment

2/12/2008 10:36:13 AM

Reviewer: marilann, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hi. I've been using Adipex for almost a month. I've lost in the range of 15 pounds, I think. I return to the MD later this week to know for sure. Here's the thing: the constipation is awful! If anyone has any helpful advise about this, I'd appreciate it. I have increased water, fiber, exercise, etc. I plan to discuss this with my MD, as well. Thanks in advance for your ins ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2008 6:28:33 PM

Reviewer: Trouble, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
okay, so i just started on it today, and i am reading all these reviews on how ppl lost weight and how much. If I can ask, what MG are yall taking??? I am taking 37.5.

1/26/2008 11:29:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Helps curb my appetite.

1/23/2008 10:40:38 PM

Reviewer: ammisami, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i've been using adipex for 6mth and i lost 45lb when the med stop working, i fast for a day, and the next day iy worke like it did the first day. i still can take a nap in the middle of the day, and still wake up filling refreash. i go friday 01/25/08 to get some more, i hope my doc give them cause i still have another 20lb to lose, and i dont wasnt to stop now, and im almost there.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver