Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of adipex-p oral.

1/12/2008 12:27:31 AM

Reviewer: newme666, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
none

1/7/2008 3:57:24 PM

Reviewer: xiomara, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my experience was great i lost 40 pounds

1/6/2008 6:35:55 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Honestly, I got about 15 pills from a friend. I am not over weight at all but could not loose the extra 5-10 I wanted to before vacation. I dropped 7 pounds in NO TIME. It gave me extra energy and basically wiped away any desire for food. I had to make myself eat something everyday. I felt great. Don't know if it actually works that well for people over weight. It took my friend about 3 ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2008 10:15:52 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication since 10/22/07 and I have lost 34lbs, I have a MVP and it does not effect my heart in anyway, no jetters,sweats,diarrhea,racing-heart. I total recommend it. The only side effect for me is dry mouth, but I have always drank lots of liquids so not a biggie. I am active, but I don't do any kind of stict exercise routine. It does give me energy, but I am not ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2008 4:34:10 PM

Reviewer: mobetter3366@yahoo.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for about 3 weeks and have not lost anything. In the beginning I was not hungry and actually though I lost a pound or two. My doctor just increased by dose and I am hoping it helps. I weigh 170 so need to look about 15-20 pounds. I'm not sure if it is for those who need to lose small amounts of weight. I am hoping it kicks in now that I have increased the dose.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash