Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Questran Light oral.

2/19/2011 11:14:00 AM

Reviewer: Faye, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It does not taste very bad.The gritty taste turns my stomach.

11/15/2009 9:31:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had my gallbladder removed in 1991 and suffered with chronic diarrhea for 9 years after. Finally my doctor prescribed Questran Light Oral and I got my life back. I only need to take 1/2 packet in 4 ozs of water before dinner each night and have not had any side effects. I don't know what I would do without this medication!!!

10/26/2009 12:13:13 AM

Reviewer: ballerina-girl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was a senior in high school when I finally had to see a specialist for IBS. The doctor gave me this and it worked the very first time. I have been taking it for 9 years & have not had any problems. Now I'm scared to death b/c my doctor wants me to come off of it before I try to have a baby. This has been a miracle drug for me & I honestly don't know if I can live without it.

6/20/2009 9:25:17 PM

Reviewer: kona_dog, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication is a life saver. After having my gallbladder out I had chronic diarrhea. My doctor reccommended Questran Light and it works. Wish it was pill for, hate the powdery texture.

2/26/2009 10:39:14 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I just wish it were in a pill form. The daily dose is pretty hard to get down.