Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sudafed 12 Hour Oral.

1-5 of 5
11/10/2012 8:09:02 AM

Reviewer: possum, on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
good

Condition: Stuffy Nose
7/12/2011 6:02:10 PM

Reviewer: saiphyn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a terrible cold and only picked up the 12-hour version because the pharm was out of the regular. It cleared me up ASAP, but by the second dose, my heart was racing and beating weird. At one point, I stood VERY still for a long time trying to catch my breath as I could feel my heart beating strangely. I won't buy it again, but it DID work well. I currently experience a racing beat with al ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2011 10:30:00 AM

Reviewer: DEBBINURSE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
RELIEVES SINUS PAIN AND CONGESTION WITHIN THE FIRST 15 MINUTES AND RELEIVED THE PAIN FOR APPX 12 HOURS.

12/30/2009 11:03:06 AM

Reviewer: Pippin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Whenever I have a cold, I always take Sudafed 12 hour. I like the fact that I only have to take one pill twice per day. Sudafed 12 hour works to completely uncongest my face - but the downside is that I can't sleep. It makes me wired and I end up unable to sleep more than 1-2 hours per night.

9/7/2008 8:56:35 AM

Reviewer: sheliacat2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
works great for my stuffynose

1-5 of 5

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.