Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sudafed 12 Hour Oral.

1-5 of 5
11/10/2012 8:09:02 AM

Reviewer: possum, on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
good

Condition: Stuffy Nose
7/12/2011 6:02:10 PM

Reviewer: saiphyn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a terrible cold and only picked up the 12-hour version because the pharm was out of the regular. It cleared me up ASAP, but by the second dose, my heart was racing and beating weird. At one point, I stood VERY still for a long time trying to catch my breath as I could feel my heart beating strangely. I won't buy it again, but it DID work well. I currently experience a racing beat with al ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2011 10:30:00 AM

Reviewer: DEBBINURSE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
RELIEVES SINUS PAIN AND CONGESTION WITHIN THE FIRST 15 MINUTES AND RELEIVED THE PAIN FOR APPX 12 HOURS.

12/30/2009 11:03:06 AM

Reviewer: Pippin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Whenever I have a cold, I always take Sudafed 12 hour. I like the fact that I only have to take one pill twice per day. Sudafed 12 hour works to completely uncongest my face - but the downside is that I can't sleep. It makes me wired and I end up unable to sleep more than 1-2 hours per night.

9/7/2008 8:56:35 AM

Reviewer: sheliacat2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
works great for my stuffynose

1-5 of 5

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash