Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Terazol 3 Vagl.

11/30/2010 1:00:17 PM

Reviewer: starryeyess, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been mis-dignosed again. What does a women have to do to get the right medication. Usually, if you clear up yeast bacteria infection follows, both should be treated simutaneously. This medication is the worst stuff I've ever used and I am 63 yrs old. I will never use it again!!!

9/13/2010 12:53:12 AM

Reviewer: missy1981, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The only reason I rate the effectiveness a 1 is because it didn't get worse.I was given the 3 day dose & am now on the 3rd night.The itching asn't stopped.In fact, the itching has spread outside my vagina & attacked my clitoris.That's never happened before.My outer skin layers seem to have quadrupled.This is ridiculous.I will be calling my doctor in the mornin.I asked for my us ... Show Full Comment

11/21/2009 9:08:20 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Twice now I have used the suppositories. I finally put two and two together after starting the medication last night for the second time in 90 days. Horrible side effects, thought it was a bad virus the first time it happened. Fever of 102.5, chills, severe vomiting, headache, dizziness and difficulty breathing. DO NOT recommend.

10/21/2009 3:09:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Nothing ever seems to work with my yeast infections however terazol 3 worked amazing. I was cleared up almost immediately. The product warns about slight leaking, as with all yeast infection creams, however I had little to none.

10/12/2009 10:28:33 AM

Reviewer: paris, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using it for about 5 days , no improvement at all.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash