Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of inderal la oral.

3/13/2008 5:14:41 PM

Comment:
I am very tired on this medication so I am starting to take it at night. I was wondering why my hands and feet were like Ice lately..I can handle a pair of socks to keep warm, instead of a CRAPPY headache...Inderal LA is awesome...thanks

2/22/2008 9:15:08 AM

Reviewer: Beatles4ever, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was put on Inderal for severe migranes. Found out 2 years later, it was my blood pressure causing the migranes. Uped the Inderol, no migranes thus far for almost 2 months. What a relief!! To me, it's been a miracle drug. Life is much better.

11/6/2007 9:16:49 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take this daily for migraines, however my doctor did recommend taking it at night because of the sleep side effects! If I forget one night I have a headache the next day that goes into a migraine soon. This has worked great for me!

10/27/2007 7:40:37 AM

Reviewer: Pat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor put me on Inderal LA 180 mg per day and Lanoxin, in 1977 for two reasons. I was having awful migraines that lasted up to four days, and my pulse sometimes went up to 240 beats per minute and stayed there for 45 minutes. My family has a long history of heart disease and strokes. I've been on this dosage ever since. I still get an occasional migraine or irregular rapid heartbeat, but ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2007 4:46:06 PM

Reviewer: bulldogcc, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I tried this for migraine prevention, but it did not help at all and I experienced insomnia.