Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garlique Oral.

4/25/2011 6:20:10 PM

Reviewer: henri, Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking garlique for past few months and already have seen my blood pressure drop to normal level also had my cholestrol check and it is back to normal a great product I'm happy I tried this product and will continue to take it

3/29/2011 8:21:59 PM

Reviewer: taylorg, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After a year of Garlique, my cholesterol decreased by 30 points, my triglycerides were high- now are within normal range and my LDL and HDL are improved. My doc had recommended a statin, but as a nurse a was very wary and chose to try Garlique instead and am VERY glad I did.

8/19/2009 5:18:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking the medication to strengthen my immune system about a year and a half ago because I was constantly sick with colds. Since that time, I've only had 2 colds. I shared this information with my doctor and he recommended that I continue to take the garlique once daily.

4/15/2009 10:29:41 AM

Reviewer: Amazedone, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Garlique is amazing for me. Within 3 weeks of taking this supplement I had a doctors appt with blood tests, etc. The results were immediate for me. All above normal blood test results previously were back in the normal range! This was the only change I had made in my life at that time.

2/15/2009 5:13:21 AM

Reviewer: Asclepius, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have just started, but it provides absolutely no side effects which was not the case with the statin type meds I was taking.