Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ibuprofen oral?src=rsf_full-1830_pub_none_xlnk.

3/5/2014 8:14:19 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this when i got kicked on the head and it was swollen it took the pain away a little the swelling did go down after.

2/25/2014 9:56:32 AM

Reviewer: Chainsaw, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take it for degenerative disc disease in my neck and back (I am 72), and "severe" (per MD) arthritis in my knee. With this med, I have NO pain and feel wonderful. I have been given vicodin for severe pain, but don't like the foggy feeling I get. I take the prescribed dose (800mg) of IBUB 2 times daily, but sometimes,I have to have a third, if I am overdoing it.

1/26/2014 8:39:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My tummy is killing me

1/12/2014 9:59:11 AM

Reviewer: bb, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Given Ibuprofen for shingles pain. Helped the pain but now the shingles has gone for the first time in my life have registered high blood pressure so will never take Ibuprofen again. Hoping blood pressure will be lower when I see doctor tomorrow as it is two weeks since I took any. I also found it annoying that I had to eat something when taking it.

10/18/2013 12:36:33 PM

Reviewer: Holly, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I finally realized I am allergic to Ibuprofen. I didn't put it together for over a year. BUT it makes me sneeze like crazy, itchy eyes, throat, runny nose, and brings on mild asthma. Just want other people to be aware so they are able to recognize this if it happens to them. It is absolutely possible and can become life threatening.