Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of testosterone cypionate IM.

7/14/2014 6:13:16 PM

Reviewer: tuffmate, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
have not had time to assimilate, but one noticeable effect, morning wood. wow, forgot how that felt getting up every morning w/an erection. Also, am looking differently at women. sounds stupid, but for me true.

7/4/2014 10:42:01 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

6/26/2014 4:12:40 PM

Reviewer: Saintj, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken 2mills twice a month for about a 2 years. At first it was great but now I don't seem to have the energy I was used to getting from the shots. I talked to my doctor who informed me that taking this for a long time can have an effect on your blood thickness. He checked my hemoglobin levels and it was slightly high. I have stopped taking this for the next three months to see if my bl ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2014 2:33:06 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Tried the gel for 3 months, not as effective as the injections. have added 80 lbs to my leg press in 4 months, more energy and sleeping better

10/20/2013 1:59:28 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
In my previous post, I forgot to mention that I learned to give myself the shot in the thigh with a short needle. The material is syrupy, so before injecting, I warm the bottle to body temp, and it's easier to use. Last, I took Flow-max for an enlarged prostate, but it killed my libido in a week, so I stopped taking it. If you're getting up numerous times during the night to urinate, get ... Show Full Comment