Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estradiol Oral.

9/22/2008 10:13:22 PM

Reviewer: IBT, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had a hysterectomy in 1998. After trying different medications the first few years that didn't work, my doctor and I finally settled on Estradiol, which has worked for me for many years. I had been taking 1.5 mg for years, but just recently I switched to 2mg to alleviate vaginal dryness. It keeps me calm all the time. However, I do take Prometrium 200mg at night to prevent night sweats. ... Show Full Comment

8/8/2008 4:23:06 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
excellent no problems

8/7/2008 10:19:31 PM

Reviewer: patamtus, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a full hysterectomy on March 29, 2008 and had been taking preminol, but could not afford it and my doctor switched me to Estradiol 0.5 MG - hot flashes are really bad and can't wait for next appointment - maybe there is somethign else out there. Also started with headaches that I never had before.

7/15/2008 10:20:13 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It's been 6 weeks since my hyst and feel fine. I do get warm flashes now and then but nothing I can't handle. I walk everyday and drink a lot of water and will not let it let me gain weight. I trust my doctor and he feels it's best for me.

7/8/2008 3:00:21 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had a complete hystorectomy in Sep 07 and was put on 1MG tablet dailyy. Since taking this medicine I have gained 30lbs and still growing. I am bloated all the time and my breast are huge. I also have a terrible vaginal discharge and have baterial infections every other month. I have recently began to have migraine headaches every week. I have not had migraines since 97 but since taking this ... Show Full Comment