Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of estradiol oral.

2/15/2014 8:27:22 PM

Reviewer: Colleenbe, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Took it for 10 years after a complete hysterectomy at 50. No problems other than no recovery of my ability to focus and calculate mathematically, ( I lost that in the operation). Estradiol helped me feel better than I had ever felt in my whole life! Doctor took me off of it 7 years ago I'm now crying and having hot flashes as well as fuzzy thinking. So I'm going Doctor shopping for help to ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2014 10:06:10 AM

Reviewer: daisy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    what effect is smoking while taking this drug

1/24/2014 1:28:04 PM

Reviewer: happy girlie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for just a year now and it's completely relieved all of my symptoms. I have found that I have an allergy to the dye used in the 2mg tabs FD&C Blue #1 I have been told by my GYN this is very safe but you should not remain on it for more than a few years, until those symptoms would normally pass. Glad to have my sleep, wits about me, no hot flashes, and feel good. a l ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2013 11:11:57 PM

Reviewer: StrokedLady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I did very well on estradiol oral, in fact it was great. Then I had a stroke. Doctors took me off estradiol and indicated it was the cause of the stroke. I lost all of my right side. I was very luck to get 99% back within a few hours. I life a healthy life style and always have. I have never smoked, no extra weight and a full time competitive athlete. Now I am on a estradiol cream. It is ok.

11/17/2013 9:04:59 AM

Reviewer: Donna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am taking 1 mg and have bouts of pretty intense hot flashes. I have been taking this drug for 7 years now.