Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of estradiol Oral.

1/24/2014 1:28:04 PM

Reviewer: happy girlie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for just a year now and it's completely relieved all of my symptoms. I have found that I have an allergy to the dye used in the 2mg tabs FD&C Blue #1 I have been told by my GYN this is very safe but you should not remain on it for more than a few years, until those symptoms would normally pass. Glad to have my sleep, wits about me, no hot flashes, and feel good. a l ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2013 11:11:57 PM

Reviewer: StrokedLady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I did very well on estradiol oral, in fact it was great. Then I had a stroke. Doctors took me off estradiol and indicated it was the cause of the stroke. I lost all of my right side. I was very luck to get 99% back within a few hours. I life a healthy life style and always have. I have never smoked, no extra weight and a full time competitive athlete. Now I am on a estradiol cream. It is ok.

11/17/2013 9:04:59 AM

Reviewer: Donna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking 1 mg and have bouts of pretty intense hot flashes. I have been taking this drug for 7 years now.

11/11/2013 11:51:52 PM

Reviewer: Meanie pause stinks, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this 6 months after full hysterectomy to help with mood swings. Gained 10 pounds after only 1 month of use. Initially asked my dr if this was a side-effect and he said it should not affect my weight. Stopping med immediately. Not worth the benefit of helping with sleep and hot flashes.

10/31/2013 1:11:16 PM

Reviewer: Marge, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Total elimination of oral intake of estrogen causes me to have disruptions in sleep pattern, fatigue, emotional problems and additional problems with arthritis.de