Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clopidogrel oral.

4/20/2014 8:09:31 AM

Reviewer: mike, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Lose of balance. lose of strength

11/16/2013 11:13:06 AM

Reviewer: nodremark, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking 75mg of clopidogrel daily along with 81mg aspirin. I have been taking this combination for several years after experiencing a blood clot in my upper arm and, after a radiologist dealt with the clot, he put in a vascular stent. The drug seems to have worked as intended although I do tend to bleed and bruise easier. Recently, I have experienced arrythmia (Premature Ventricular Contract ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2013 11:04:15 AM

Comment:

Condition: Treatment to Prevent a Blood Clot in a Vascular Stent
8/19/2013 8:32:30 PM

Reviewer: atarponguy2, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this medication for one month. The only side effect was when I nicked myself shaving I didn't think the bleeding would stop. I've notice in the last few days that I'm feeling better than I have in some time. After riding my bicyle 10 miles my recover time was shorter than when I only rode 5 to 7 mile before getting the stent and starting this med.

8/15/2013 11:03:27 PM

Reviewer: ALEX , 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
It seems to work because I haven't had problems with my stents for 13 years); however I am not sure what is causing my muscular ache and loss. I am also on Crestor which might be affecting muscle function - as I believe Lipitor did. (Both of these latter drugs are statins for treating cholesterol)

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash