Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rituxan intravenous.

5/30/2016 3:51:55 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed with RA when I was sixteen, so almost 21 years ago. I have tried EVERYTHING. I have been on prednisone for over 6 years now. The Remicade helped a lot, but quit working after a few years. Rituxan is one of my last options. I have severe migraines usually, and it seems that they have intensified on the medication. I have had the two starting doses. Between the migraines and se ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2015 11:11:52 AM

Reviewer: PAPAW, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on RITUXAN infusions for several years. This medicine is the only thing that keeps me walking. THANK YOU RITUXAN

7/22/2015 11:37:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've tried Humira, Remicade, Orenica...several with no relief. Had my second dose of the first treatment with Rituxan last week and already feel a big improvement! However, like a few of you, I had a reaction with my first dose and after waiting and then slowing the drip had a better go of it. Here's hoping this one works!!

6/19/2015 2:34:00 PM

Reviewer: Peggy Lou, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am about to receive my third treatment of Rituxan. On my first, I did have a reaction within 30 minutes of starting the first IV. They stopped the IV and waited about an hour until the symptoms disappeared and slowed the drip and I was fine. Rituxan is working for me! I have tried just about every biologic and I thank God that Rituxan is working on me and I feel like I do not have RA anymore!

6/14/2015 11:32:47 AM

Reviewer: searkles, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had RA for 27 years. I was on embril for several years, but developed an alergey to it. I have had 1 infusion of Ritoxan, and wish I had not let my Dr. talk me into it. It has been 1 month since the 2 infusions and so far I have suffered from 2 bouts of horible mouth sores. Each listing about a week. It is so bad that I am unable to open my mouth wide enough to eat. I drink liquids thr ... Show Full Comment