Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rituxan IV.

2/1/2013 10:09:17 PM

Reviewer: DebbieP, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My first infusion was on January 24, go for my second infusion on February 7th. Hoping for good results

11/26/2012 11:44:13 AM

Reviewer: Chris, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My RA was diagnosed about 5 years ago after many years of intense pain. I have tried everything from mthx, Enbrel, Oerencia, etc. None have worked. 6 weeks ago had first infusion of Rituxan. Had to stop infusion because of severe itching in ears and throat started closing up. They gave me more benadryl and steroids and added fluids to the Rituxan to dilute it. Next day I had swelling of face, seve ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2012 9:38:13 PM

Reviewer: karen, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have few other issures so i am not sure if it work totaly

8/16/2012 11:56:43 AM

Reviewer: cathyinnovi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with RA 1 yr ago. Prednisone was the only drug that gave me relief. I had 2 rounds of Rituxan 4 weeks ago & am still waiting for relief from the terrible pain in my knees & hips. I hope it kicks in soon!

6/21/2012 7:17:02 PM

Reviewer: Me, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a pretty erosive form of RA with very high CRPs, RA factors, and sed rates when I was diagnosed 4 years ago. I tried Enbrel and Orencia with no improvement. I have been on Rituxan for nearly 3 years and now I sometimes forget I have RA. I get the itching throat reaction during the 1st infusion but not during the second. I feel a bit weak for the 1st few days but I have no side effects a ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?