Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rituxan IV.

7/23/2010 9:46:58 PM

Reviewer: bella, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
.with my first treatment my throat started itching and swelling.The nurse gave me benedryl and slowed the drip.Second infusion 2 weeks later went ok.About 5 days later I started feeling weak all over nausa terrible headaches ever day.My legs got so weak I felt like I would fall if I didn,t sit.Night sweats ,my joint pain got worse.My heartbeat was up.My doctor said I have serum sickness which is u ... Show Full Comment

7/2/2010 6:42:05 AM

Reviewer: RDMax, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
With the first infusion, I saw results of less pain and stiffness within two weeks. I have gotten the second infusion and I feel better than I have in five years!! I have less pain and more mobility. The inflamation is almost gone. Unsure as to how long this improvement will last, but it is great so far!! Taking the Rituxan IV has been the best decision for me!!

6/26/2010 2:26:31 AM

Reviewer: Jessi0984, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had RA since I was 18 have tried all there is to try, but with rituxan I feel so much better. I'm just starting my 2nd infusion but can feel the difference, hope evrything works out and that this is "IT".

5/21/2010 10:59:47 AM

Reviewer: zoo2keepr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After the effectiveness of Enbrel started I tried Remicade with no luck. Rituxan has given me a new lease on life. I am able to do things I haven't done in years. 6 hours is a long time in a chair along with 2-3 days of fatigue, but it is worth every minute to feel good for 6 months.

4/27/2010 12:37:38 PM

Reviewer: pvannc, 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am afraid of listing my problem..is so bad..I had numbness in my toes and a surgeon did a triple bye pass of my legs.. 5 days after I recieved my dose of rituxan...now i think that it was the drug and I was put through hell ....7 operations and lots of infection and los of blood loss, i hade t5 liters of blood. would like to hear if anyone else had similar experience. thanks p

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.