Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of rituximab iv.

6/26/2009 8:33:24 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
While having my first dose of rituximab I had an allergic reation (after only 25% of the drug)so the treatment was stopped. Several weeks later I ended up getting PCP (pneumonia) and spent 2 weeks on a ventilator and 3 weeks in the hospital. Now I am very careful of ANYTHING that gets into my body. BUT I will still try and work with and around the medications.

5/28/2009 12:23:46 AM

Reviewer: wes71, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have seronegative ra and have been living in total hell for 6 yrs, i have tried all other tnf blockers,enbrel,remicade,etc with no relief, i had my second infusion today with no steriods due to we have identified prednisisone and the pre steriodal injection before infusion, my first infusion i had a racing heart and so far today im fine , i will give an update in a few weeks to help others,

5/15/2009 8:25:15 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My first infusion was in July 2006 and it saved my life. I could hardly walk. I was getting ready to file for disability and then my doctor suggest Rituxan. It worked in the first 2 weeks and I have been using it ever since. I tried every drug used for the treatment of RA and this drug is wonderful. I advise if anyone out there who has not gotten any relief from all the TNF drugs. Try this o ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2009 7:52:57 AM

Reviewer: champton, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had my two infusions in April, 2009 and so far have no improvement in my pain and fatigue. I have also developed a vaginal infection which will not clear up. I have tried all the other drugs before this, so am very disappointed that I have not experienced any improvement in symptoms as yet. Heres hoping.

4/13/2009 9:05:57 PM

Reviewer: twigstwo@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was the first drug that ever helped all the fatigue and fever and chills. My sed rate went from 69 to 7. If I had this drug years ago I may of not had so much damage.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash