Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of rituximab intravenous.

6/26/2009 8:33:24 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    While having my first dose of rituximab I had an allergic reation (after only 25% of the drug)so the treatment was stopped. Several weeks later I ended up getting PCP (pneumonia) and spent 2 weeks on a ventilator and 3 weeks in the hospital. Now I am very careful of ANYTHING that gets into my body. BUT I will still try and work with and around the medications.

5/28/2009 12:23:46 AM

Reviewer: wes71, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i have seronegative ra and have been living in total hell for 6 yrs, i have tried all other tnf blockers,enbrel,remicade,etc with no relief, i had my second infusion today with no steriods due to we have identified prednisisone and the pre steriodal injection before infusion, my first infusion i had a racing heart and so far today im fine , i will give an update in a few weeks to help others,

5/15/2009 8:25:15 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My first infusion was in July 2006 and it saved my life. I could hardly walk. I was getting ready to file for disability and then my doctor suggest Rituxan. It worked in the first 2 weeks and I have been using it ever since. I tried every drug used for the treatment of RA and this drug is wonderful. I advise if anyone out there who has not gotten any relief from all the TNF drugs. Try this o ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2009 7:52:57 AM

Reviewer: champton, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had my two infusions in April, 2009 and so far have no improvement in my pain and fatigue. I have also developed a vaginal infection which will not clear up. I have tried all the other drugs before this, so am very disappointed that I have not experienced any improvement in symptoms as yet. Heres hoping.

4/13/2009 9:05:57 PM

Reviewer: twigstwo@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This was the first drug that ever helped all the fatigue and fever and chills. My sed rate went from 69 to 7. If I had this drug years ago I may of not had so much damage.