Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zovirax top.

12/12/2008 2:58:30 PM

Reviewer: HVinKC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was shocked at how effective the drug was. I felt an outbreak coming on Wednesday and as soon as I got home I applied the Zovirax, and prayed! My outbreaks are usually two weeks, unsightly and extremely painful. Immediate relief, no pain, no redness. It's Friday, and gone! I'll never use over the counter again.

7/15/2008 3:06:34 AM

Reviewer: Nicole, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE SICK OF HIDING YOUR LIPS AND STAYING HOME TO AVIOD ALL CONTACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE DURING OUT BREAKS! I use this product as soon as I feel or see a little bump on my lips. Since the doctor has given this to me my cold cores have decreased drastically! If my lips are dry and cracking I rub some one to prevent a cold sore out break which usually works! Riding horses and ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2008 5:54:22 PM

Reviewer: islander45, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used to get really horrible cold sores on my lips. When I started using Zovirax, it decreased the size of my cold sores dramatically and healed them within 4 days. After using Zovirax, my cold sores were barely even noticeable to the naked eye. It's most effective if you use it right when you feel a sore coming on. I will never go back to over the counter remedies.

2/17/2008 7:17:38 PM

Comment:
Helped clear up cold sore faster than usual. Easy to use. Expensive.

2/12/2008 10:53:08 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got a fever blister from sitting out in the sun and wind for four days, the blisters hurt, burned and itched severely. As soon as I applied the ointment I could feel it working. The next morning the blisters had started to go away.