Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bentyl Oral.

2/12/2008 6:44:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At 45 newly diagnosed with IBS, this medication has helped greatly. For me, it really helps control the cramps, although the I do feel bloated more often. It's the taking it 4 times a day that is tough for me to remember, but when the cramping begins I am quickly reminded.

2/10/2008 5:14:56 PM

Reviewer: acarroll, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medication has made me dizzy, faint, and trouble with my pulse.

1/28/2008 3:26:04 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I use this medication for bad cramping and I don't have to take this routinly. I find this medication to be wonderful and it is what gets me through when I have an episode. The pain is so bad I sometimes pass out thankfully this medication makes it better. I get a little dizzy and slower to react but other than that its great.

1/25/2008 9:43:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was starting to miss work because of my severe IBS. This is the first thing that has worked consistently for me. I haven't had a stomach ache, cramping, diarrhea, constipation... absolutely no stomach issues in 2 weeks. It is amazing! I have some trouble remembering to take the meds, four times a day is alot. I am also bloated more than normal and sleepier than usual. No other side effects t ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2007 7:30:16 PM

Reviewer: singsingrn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
For the first three days that I took it it seemed to be a Godsend however, the next day (day four) I had a horrible bout of IBS and it has continued with no change ever since.