Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dicyclomine Oral.

10/8/2009 12:53:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had IBS for over 40 years. I took Hyoscyamine for 11 years with great success, and then the manufacturer discontinued this drug. My doctor prescribed Dicyclomine in it's place and it is barely working. I don't get the gas and cramps, but I still get the diarrea 3 or 4 times a week. I feel dizzy, fatigued, nausea, and foggy. It causes neuropathy on the left side. After reading ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2009 2:01:31 PM

Reviewer: vic Casci, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Does absolutly nothing for me... Have been taking it for a few months...

10/5/2009 12:21:53 PM

Reviewer: living small, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
ive had problems with this medicine because it makes me feel funny, i have now moved to medical marijuana and it works much better without the wierd sweating, and drymouth. I just eat a small amount in the morning and it will just do its job. I am very suprised by these results because of the stigma that the government has put on marijuana. I am not able to drink alcohol at all, but i can use this ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2009 8:28:44 AM

Reviewer: stephaniek, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has been so helpful! I carry it on me at all times and whenever I'm feeling sick I take it and it almost always alleviates most of my symptoms. Which is a huge change from having to go home all the time cause I was so sick! I would highly recommend it. I have had no side effects at all.

9/18/2009 10:01:44 AM

Reviewer: babygirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take as needed for IBS. I call it my blue merical. I thought I was going to have to just feel awful the rest of my life. I've been taking it for four years as needed. It's afordable and it works really well. Great find!

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem