Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dicyclomine oral.

12/29/2008 9:32:01 PM

Reviewer: laddie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Calms down the digestive system, but makes me feel lethargic and I am directed to take it when I have pain

12/29/2008 7:34:09 PM

Reviewer: Lori Squares, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was going to the bathroom 5 to 7 times a day. I took a pill a day for three days and it has worked wonders. I am now going to the bathroom once to twice in the morning and that is it. It seems to stay in your system as I have not taken a pill in 3 days. So far so good.

11/14/2008 7:54:19 PM

Reviewer: feeling better, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doc. had me take this for my stomach craps and it really has helped. I don't take it everyday, just when I need to (like during finals week). I do feel a little fuzzy and my mouth does get dry, but that is about it. Also don't drink while taking this drug, I did it my accident and I felt really sick after half a beer.

10/24/2008 5:37:22 AM

Reviewer: palko, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for 2 days and noticed that the gurgling has slowed down as well as the heartburn has slowed down. However, I'm beginning to notice whole body itch. I'll have to monitor carefully.

10/21/2008 10:54:37 PM

Reviewer: pam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
so far so good i had taken hyoscamine for a long time but my insurance quit paying for it, i only take this 30 min before i eat the largest meal of the day,instead of four times a day, it is helping my I.B,S,after reading some of your feedback it gave me some worry,i never take some meds exactly like the doctor says remember they are practicing medicine on you..and some people do not fit the cli ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?