Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cytoxan iv.

1-3 of 3
9/29/2009 6:42:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just received my 4th infusion of this med for treatment of my lupus as I've been on every other lupus medication out there with no help. I have lupus nephritis and we're hoping this stops it from progressing any further and to get me off of prednisone, which I've been on for YEARS. I'm not sure if I like it yet or not, haven't noticed too many changes yet and haven't been ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2009 2:39:14 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
im a 28 year old female with lupus nephritis, i was in such a flare my optic nerves swelled to the point i was loosing my vision, my kidney function was rapidly decreesing. I started cytoxin iv 3 months ago and have 3 months remaining. i am very ill after my treatments and sleep alot for a few days. i still have my hair, kidneys have stabelized and best of all i can see.

10/11/2007 11:28:50 PM

Reviewer: jpriest, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication for six months becauseof a severe case of Lupus. This medicine caused extreme nausia, hair loss, and fatigue. My hair eventually grew back brown, when my original color was blond. It did not cause reproduction problems. my wife became pregnant three years after my treatment. Overall, it was a success. No lupus flairs for almost three years.

1-3 of 3