Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

11/16/2008 2:15:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
In the last year I have developed numbness in my feet. I'm interested in the review by the person who said they were experiencing that, too. Do you have more info on that? I never thought of this medication being part of that problem, nor have my doctors.

11/13/2008 8:45:55 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this for over 6 months now and it's been very effective for me.Except for the constant urination for the first 3 hours after taking it. I forgot to refill it and was off of it for about a week. I stated to swell in my ankles and legs but my blood pressure never went up. Was treated at the emergency room and started my meds aging the next day. No more swelling and pressure ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2008 3:09:10 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
dizzy, weakness,disoriented, less urination, no apparent change in blood pressure.

11/8/2008 10:40:13 AM

Reviewer: toofreds, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
just took it for the first time this morning .they know i'm allergic to sulfa so i don't know why thye gave it to me. after reading this i know now i shouldn't have taken it.sitting here waiting to see if the rash starts.

11/2/2008 10:35:10 PM

Reviewer: Jan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill at the same dosage for 15 years and have had no problems until recently. I've notice occasional dizziness and about a year ago I started developing a numbness in my feet. I just read in the description of the pill that this can be a rare side effect. I will talk with my doctor about it and do more research as well. Has anyone else noticed this??