Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

6/20/2014 2:49:22 PM

Reviewer: jjmc, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a headache, upset stomach, and diarrhea since taking the pill for a week... Not good!

6/17/2014 4:52:26 PM

Reviewer: KC, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
3 days in to taking the medicine and my BP is lower than I have ever seen it. Only side effect has been redness of eyes in the morning when I wake up. I have to use eye drops to clear them. No itch just redness. I also came across this article today that's a must read for those with hbp http://time.com/2884193/how-low-should-we-go-when -it-comes-to-blood-pressure/

6/16/2014 5:13:46 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was put HCTZ by my doctor around 6-8 months ago, and around 2-3 months of taking the drug, my niece pointed out to me that my hair was getting deathly thin, and I tried to tell my doctor about it, and he wouldn't listen and basically said blood pressure pills don't think your hair out. *does an eye roll* I'm sure a lot of us know better than that. so I recently stopped taking the dru ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2014 3:24:22 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started using Hydrochlorothiazide in January and over the past few months have experienced numbness & tingling in hands and feet as well as an increase in appetite. Anyone else have these side effects?

6/4/2014 2:50:25 PM

Reviewer: Daysi, 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been VERY tired and beginning to feel depressed. My reading was 200/105 in Dec. and I passed out in the doctors' office. Was given oxygen and a beta blocker scrip.Didn't work for me. I have tried hard to continue with this drug but am getting depressed. I'm thirsty and have had mild hives. I got a fever blister the other. Often get them, so don't know if the drug has inc ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture