Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Serevent Diskus inhl.

6/15/2009 11:42:49 PM

Reviewer: 1grandmad, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The aerobid which I use with this says to rinse mouth after use and not swallow but spit out the water--am wondering if the same is true for serevent but have not been able to find anything regarding this. Any advice? Thank you.

3/10/2009 11:26:33 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't been on the Serevent for very long, but I've already noticed the side effects. I was put on quite a few meds all at once after a recent doctors visit. Since then, I had been having uncontrollable mood swings which led to anxiety problems. After accidently leaving my Serevent at school and having to skip a dose, I woke up more refreshed than I had since I began taking it, and w ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2007 1:41:50 PM

Reviewer: Sara, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Dramatically improved my exercise-induced asthma as well as nighttime stuffy nose. I did get a mild rash for about a week - hydrcortisone did not help but I was able to allieviate it with Fluocinolone Acetonide cream. As I said to my doctor, Physical exercise and planty of sleep make for a cheerful person and a happy patient.

11/6/2007 12:13:36 PM

Reviewer: green5175@sbcglobal.net, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use this medication, for the most part, only once a day. I have gone weeks without using the medication with no asthma symptoms occuring. I forgot I even had the drup.

10/27/2007 12:38:24 AM

Reviewer: Narat, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've used Sevevent for about 9 years now. I think it is a good medication, however sometimes I experience some short term wheezing and tightness in the chest after taking it, which usually goes away. I find that the medication's main benefit is that it keeps my lungs dialated enough to sleep soundly through the night without having to reach for my inhaler every few hours, so I only take i ... Show Full Comment