Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Evista Oral.

11/12/2013 4:24:23 PM

Reviewer: SandraD, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have symptom since I started Evista - leg/foot cramps, fatigue, insomnia and interrupted sleep, but did not fit them together till I read the side effects that some had in the tests. I will stop taking it according to my doctors recommendations.

8/17/2013 4:16:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Evista since January 2013. I have gained weight and the past two months have experienced a tingling sensation in my fingers. Has anyone else had this feeling? Sometimes my upper right arm hurts along with my fingers. I was on Boniva IV for 2 years and my bone density in lower spine decreased. This is the reason my dr. told me to take Evista. Also, for many years took Foxama ... Show Full Comment

8/16/2013 10:30:28 AM

Reviewer: Katie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have developed muscle weakness in my lower legs & am seeing a neurologist. I have stopped taking Evista & lost 5 pounds.

8/8/2013 10:55:36 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
So far I haven't noticed any issues with taking this drug and it has helped to keep my bone mass from decreasing.

8/2/2013 6:47:01 AM

Reviewer: dmc7598, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT TAKE EVISTA! Within a month of taking Evista. I developed a blood clot in the vessels of my eye which caused vision loss in my left eye.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.