Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Evista Oral.

8/6/2008 10:37:55 PM

Reviewer: Sandi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on evista for 2 weeks my stomach is severely bloated,I feel like I'm starting to get depressed,having mood swings,feeling very tired,no energy,I had a hysterectomy at 37 and now have osteoporosis.My grandmother died from severe fractures of the spine due to osteoporosis,I don't want to suffer like she did but don't think I can live with these side affects! I will just have ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2008 6:52:02 AM

Reviewer: sc2ing, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine caused me to have chest pain with a trip to the emergency room and a night stay in the hospital. Thinking I was having a heart attack. Turns out this medicine burned my esophagus and now I have ulcers. I am being treated for these ulcers now. This is one of the worst treatments for bone lose. DO NOT TAKE!

7/8/2008 8:13:38 PM

Reviewer: Patti, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the 2nd time I tried to take this drug. I am having a lot of pain in both legs. I am trying to find a natural remedy for "borderline osteoporis". Pls advise

7/7/2008 3:01:21 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication caused chest pains with the possibility of gall bladder problems. Have decided that the side effects of this medication are not worth risking my health further.

5/29/2008 9:21:51 AM

Reviewer: Naomi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Legs and ankle swelling