Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Evista Oral.

12/21/2007 8:07:28 PM

Reviewer: meaningfulc, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I was 27 years old I had to have a hysterectomy due to endometriosis. So I went thru a surgical menopause. My Dr. did not put me on any meds for prevention of osteoporosis then. If he had I most likely would not have osteo. so severely now. My age now is 55. I am angry that back then my dr. did not do that or recommend that I needed meds. Now the dr. I am seeing has had me on Evista 60m ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2007 9:19:54 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Decreased Bone Mass Following Menopause
11/27/2007 4:05:06 PM

Reviewer: Sallyrudy@aol.com, 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
Have not started on Evista yet - is it safe to use as I had breast cancer l5 years ago.

11/6/2007 1:13:45 AM

Reviewer: helovsu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
No side effects! I am very sensitive to any medications and must take all in smaller doses than most w/ elevated results. This medication shows no signs of use whatsoever, but, I feel stronger while using it. My bones do not creek as much after 2 weeks of use; I am very happy with this drug; no stomach upset w/ or w/o food.

11/5/2007 8:05:45 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had diagnosis of osteopenia and osteoporosis. I have IBS and Actonel and Fosamax gave me severe constipation requiring enemas. I was switched to Evista and have had no side effects.

Does your kid have symptoms?