Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Evista Oral.

12/30/2012 4:23:24 PM

Reviewer: Jean, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started Evista July 2010 and within one year began experiencing night sweats, left leg pain when sitting, right hip pain in bed, finger pain in joints, left knee pain when walking, and also bruised easily. I thought this was due to old age at 70 until I read the reviews for Evista in Jan 2012 and realized "thats me". I immediately stopped Evista and my night sweat was gone in 1 1/2 wk ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2012 1:45:07 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
still have thinning bones and have hot flaSHES

10/28/2012 7:19:57 PM

Reviewer: dmei38@yahoo.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
my body itches a lot. especially in the evening. I stop to use this medication for a week now, Isn't because from this medication ? anyone has the same experience ?

8/19/2012 8:36:17 AM

Reviewer: happy, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Evista 7 years and have had no problems

8/3/2012 11:18:27 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Evista for 21 months and just had my second BMD test revealing a decrease in my T-score; Evista has done nothing for me except allow me to suffer the side effects of hot flashes, chills, leg cramps, weight gain(and I have a thin frame), insomnia and headaches(which I have never suffered from). This has been a huge disappointment and waste of money for me. I received my results toda ... Show Full Comment