Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Evista oral.

6/23/2014 11:19:14 PM

Reviewer: caulfipj, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Evista 60mg for two years now with no side effects. It has had positive effects as my most recent scan showed a significant increase in bone density.

4/29/2014 1:05:50 AM

Reviewer: BC survivor 8yrs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Evista for approximately 3 weeks prescribed by my gynocologist; I am an 8 year breast cancer survivor and 2 year post hysterectomy. I have suffered from hot flashes for the past 5 years and they finally started to lessen until I started taking Evista and the hot flashes have returned with a vengence. I have pain into my left foot and left toe feels like a fractured bone) Hot f ... Show Full Comment

2/14/2014 9:53:45 AM

Reviewer: EAR, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Evista for osteopenis. Extremely healthy my entire life. As someone else reported I developed a "blood clot on my optic nerve" and lost vision in my right eye..... called NAION. I was told to stop med immediately. Don't know if it was ever reported to FDA. Probably too much paperwork for busy doctors.

11/12/2013 4:24:23 PM

Reviewer: SandraD, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have symptom since I started Evista - leg/foot cramps, fatigue, insomnia and interrupted sleep, but did not fit them together till I read the side effects that some had in the tests. I will stop taking it according to my doctors recommendations.

8/17/2013 4:16:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Evista since January 2013. I have gained weight and the past two months have experienced a tingling sensation in my fingers. Has anyone else had this feeling? Sometimes my upper right arm hurts along with my fingers. I was on Boniva IV for 2 years and my bone density in lower spine decreased. This is the reason my dr. told me to take Evista. Also, for many years took Foxama ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash