Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of evista.

11/12/2013 4:24:23 PM

Reviewer: SandraD, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have symptom since I started Evista - leg/foot cramps, fatigue, insomnia and interrupted sleep, but did not fit them together till I read the side effects that some had in the tests. I will stop taking it according to my doctors recommendations.

8/17/2013 4:16:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Evista since January 2013. I have gained weight and the past two months have experienced a tingling sensation in my fingers. Has anyone else had this feeling? Sometimes my upper right arm hurts along with my fingers. I was on Boniva IV for 2 years and my bone density in lower spine decreased. This is the reason my dr. told me to take Evista. Also, for many years took Foxama ... Show Full Comment

8/16/2013 10:30:28 AM

Reviewer: Katie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have developed muscle weakness in my lower legs & am seeing a neurologist. I have stopped taking Evista & lost 5 pounds.

8/8/2013 10:55:36 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
So far I haven't noticed any issues with taking this drug and it has helped to keep my bone mass from decreasing.

8/2/2013 6:47:01 AM

Reviewer: dmc7598, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT TAKE EVISTA! Within a month of taking Evista. I developed a blood clot in the vessels of my eye which caused vision loss in my left eye.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture