Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levora-28 Oral.

9/23/2010 1:53:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

8/4/2010 8:40:14 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Levora for six years and have no complaints- normal weight, skin, and this pill got rid of awful cramps. Judging from some reviews this pill works for some and not for others. My doctor did tell me that this pill does not work for everyone, however. If you experience problems I suggest calling your doctor and switching pills.

7/26/2010 3:49:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Levora to help with the breakthrough bleeding I experienced with almost every other birth control pill I had tried. It worked remarkably well for that, but the acne I experienced while taking Levora was not worth the trouble. I had pretty bad acne in high school, but it was nothing compared to the countless pustules I had during my 3 month trial period with this pill. I broke out ... Show Full Comment

6/25/2010 8:55:28 PM

Reviewer: ohhkay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am sure this birth control caused a growth in my lower abdomen. It was on both ovaries, bladder, intestine and fallopian tubs. My doctor found it was unknown, but treats it as enometriotis. It hurts and continues to grow. It also hurts too much to have sex, most times.

5/25/2010 10:30:20 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I am 17 years old (african american) and I started taking Levora on Feb. 15. I take it like Seasonique. The insert stated that I could have sex on day 7, but my ma told me every doctor has told her to wait at least 28 days. (ma made it EXTREMELY clear she was not saying she was okay with me having sex, but proud that i came to her before i did which was NERVE WRECKING for me). so i waited till the ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture