Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levora-28 Oral.

3/17/2012 12:19:55 AM

Reviewer: APS, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
No weight gain, minor break out for the first week, no moodiness, no depression. It is low dosage which is nice, switched to it from lo loestrin fe, where I was having two periods a month.

2/24/2012 3:54:49 PM

Reviewer: Nanette, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Levora for about 5 months. I have had very few problems with this medication. At first, I was a little moody (I would cry at commercial, and I never cry), and my breasts were tender (I had to sleep in a sports bra because they hurt so bad). But other than that, I am really happy with this med. No weight gain, no acne problems, my face got clearer (!).

1/24/2012 1:57:50 PM

Reviewer: JF, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Levora for over 3 years and have had no problems. Not only has it helped even my hormones out, but it has also decreased the length and severity of my menstrual cycle over time. I tried 4 different birth controls before this one and this is the first one I have not had issues with. My doctor told me every person is different and each birth control has a different combination of ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2012 12:55:42 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this birth control for approx 4 months. I noticed a small rash by my mouth which has now turned into very itchy hives & a very very swollen face and neck.. I hate this poison!

10/15/2011 8:31:44 PM

Reviewer: Meta, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't gotten pregnant with this pill. But, I have gained weight, have no sexual desire, and my period is heavy again! I guess I'll be switching back to a Ortho-Micronor.

man rubbing painful knee