Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levora-28 oral.

5/26/2016 9:33:55 PM

Reviewer: kiwibean, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Levora for over 3 years now and am not pregnant, so clearly it has done its job! I haven't experienced any of the scary side effects I've heard of (weight gain, mood swings, bad acne,etc) so I am very happy with my experience with Levora.

2/5/2016 12:22:22 AM

Reviewer: lyss99, 19-24 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love this pill. Before I was on levora I took Seasonale, but experienced breakthrough bleeding during the 3rd month, so I switched to its hormone equal- Levora (both seasonale and Levora have the same amount and type of hormones in them). While I gained weight on Seasonale, I lost weight on this pill, though it could be due to eating/exercise habits as well. No headaches, no weight gain, my mood ... Show Full Comment

10/19/2015 6:21:48 AM

Reviewer: Danimissybff , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm 16 years old and I've been on Levora for about 7 months now and let me say it hasn't been easy I was on the depo before for about a year and a half and I bleed like crazy and I got fat. After the depo my mom took me off birth control but then I happend to get a boyfriend and she made me get back on it and I got on the pill. I've gained 25 pounds and I have no changed my eating ... Show Full Comment

8/28/2015 11:34:03 AM

Reviewer: Bri_renay!, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love this pill! My periods are shorter and no cramps! But the only downside is I'm always hungry and eating things I won't eat regularly. My weight is up and down I highly recommend exercising or doing some sort of activity because the weight comes out of nowhere. But overall I'm satisfied with this pill I've been on it since I was 18 and I am now 21. No kids!! Yippie!!!

5/29/2015 7:45:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    The overall experience is positive, but I have had problems with the mood swings!