Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levora-28 oral.

7/14/2011 7:53:12 AM

Reviewer: bcpatient, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for about 6 months. I tried 2 different pills before this and had awful side effects. Haven't had one issue with this one, though. No weight gain, no acne, no mood swings, no babies...

2/28/2011 9:43:03 PM

Comment:
    I have been on this medication for about 2 years now and I have to say I'm absolutely devastated by its effects. Don't get me wrong, it has completely worked by not getting me pregnant, but I am experiencing some terrible side effects. Within the past year I have noticed a significant amount of hair loss. I researched that hormonal birth controls can definitely cause this because of the ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2011 2:59:45 PM

Reviewer: Tabika, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication was one of the worst experiences of my life. I am a 19 year old woman, and I was put on Levora because I was forced to go off my previous birth control pill after I switched from Blue Shield to Kaiser. I was put on birth control at the age of 15 for other reasons, mainly to stabilize my hormones, help my acne, help my severe PMS, help with "brain fog" and energy levels, a ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2010 1:53:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

8/4/2010 8:40:14 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Levora for six years and have no complaints- normal weight, skin, and this pill got rid of awful cramps. Judging from some reviews this pill works for some and not for others. My doctor did tell me that this pill does not work for everyone, however. If you experience problems I suggest calling your doctor and switching pills.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.